Terms of Sales:
I. To engage our firm, all orders must have been confirmed in our offices.
2. We make all our arrangements to respect the delivery deadlines and we accept no penalty of delay.
3. The seller retains ownership of the goods until full payment. The risks are borne by the buyer. Down payments may be retained to cover potential losses on resale. In case of resale of the goods, even transformed, belonging to the seller, the buyer assigns to him from now on, as pledge, all the claims resulting from their resale.
4. The delay in delivery can in no case give rise to the cancellation of the order.
5. The goods are dispatched at the risk and peril of the recipient.The responsibility for import, usability or marketing of your product should be assumed by the buyer as the importer.
6. Any claim, for valid title, must be made in writing to the Firm, DL Services BVBA - Rue Vanderborght, 24 - 1081 Koekelberg - Belgium no later than 5 days after receipt of the goods.
7. Our agents or representatives are not qualified to cash the invoice amount, unless expressly stipulated.
8. Any amount not paid on the due date shall, ipso jure and without notice, bear interest at 12%.
9. When the credit of the buyer deteriorates, we reserve the right, even after partial performance of a contract, to require from the buyer the guarantees we deem appropriate for the proper performance of the commitments made. The refusal to do so gives us the right to cancel all or part of the contract.
10. In the event of non-payment of an invoice when due, we reserve the right to increase its amount by 10%, with a minimum of 50 EUR as fixed and irreducible compensation.
11. In case of dispute, only the courts of Brussels are competent.
12. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, our invoices are payable in cash.
13. Foreign exchange risk is borne by the buyer.
These terms of sale are intended to define the contractual relationship between DL Services SPRL and the buyer as well as the conditions applicable to any purchase made through the DL Services SPRL's commercial site, whether the buyer is professional or private. They are made available to the buyer on the "Conditions of sale" page of the DL Services SPRL website. The fact of placing an order implies the full and unreserved acceptance of the buyer to these Terms and Conditions.
These conditions of sale will prevail over any other general or special conditions not expressly approved by DL Services SPRL.
DL Services BVBA reserves the right to modify its conditions of sale at any time. In this case, the applicable conditions will be those in force on the date of the order by the buyer.
Characteristics of the goods offered
The products and services offered are those listed in the catalog published on the DL Services SPRL website.
These products are offered within the limits of available stocks.
Each product is offered on our site a description established by the supplier.
The photographs of the products are the most faithful possible but can not ensure a perfect similarity with the offered product, in particular as regards the colors.
Right to retract
Buyers, non-professional individuals, benefit from a withdrawal period of fourteen days from the delivery of their order in order to withdraw from the contract and be reimbursed in full, except for the costs of return. However, this provision does not apply to products made for the personal needs of the consumer and which are no longer resaleable because of the specific nature of the product. The refund will be made either by bank transfer or directly on the credit card.
Online purchases will be paid online by bank or credit card at the time of order, otherwise the order is automatically canceled.
Bank cards or credit cards will be debited the day of the order.
Other payments can be made by bank transfer within 10 days of the order, otherwise the order is automatically canceled.
The dispatch of the order will be made after receipt of payment.
In case of late payment, the price is increased by a late interest for the buyer, professional or legal person, without prior notice, as provided by the law relating to payment deadlines and the interests of delay.
The prices displayed in the catalog are the prices applicable on the day of the order. However, despite our best efforts to avoid typing errors or automated processing, it can happen that an item is presented with a wrong price. In this case, we reserve the right to cancel orders. If applicable, we will charge the actual price of the product if it is lower than the posted price. In the event that the price displayed is less than the cost price, we will cancel the order and will inform you of the price error and the cancellation of the order. Prices shown include or do not include, as specified below, transportation and delivery charges.
Our general conditions of sale apply to all orders.
Orders are placed over the Internet, telephone, fax or mail.
For orders placed over the Internet, the buyer must first identify himself.
For this purpose, he / she must fill out a form made available to him by which he / she:
indicate all the details requested or give his customer number if he has one;
fill out the online order form giving all the references of the chosen products;
validate the order after having verified it;
make the payment in the conditions provided;
confirm his order and payment.
The confirmation of the order implies acceptance of these conditions of sale, the acknowledgment of having perfect knowledge and the waiver of its own conditions of purchase or other conditions.
All data provided and the recorded confirmation will be worth proof of the transaction. Confirmation will be worth signing and acceptance of transactions. Any purchase order that the valid buyer constitutes an irrevocable acceptance that can be challenged only in the limited cases provided for in these terms and conditions in the article "Right of withdrawal". DL Services SPRL will send an e-mail confirming the registered order.
Confidentiality of the data
The data provided by the buyer are protected in accordance with the law on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. The buyer has at all times a right of access and modification. To exercise this right, simply contact DL Services SPRL.
All the products supplied by the seller benefit from the legal guarantee of the Civil Code.
In the event of non-compliance of a product sold, it may be returned to DL Services SPRL who will take it back, exchange it or refund it.
All claims, requests for exchange or refund must be made by post to the following address: DL Services SPRL (Business Number: BE0456715392) Rue Vanderborght 24, 1081 Koekelberg within thirty days from of delivery.
Archiving - Proof
DL Services SPRL will archive the purchase orders and invoices on a reliable and durable support constituting a faithful copy. The electronic records of DL Services SPRL will be considered by the parties as proof of communications, orders, payments and transactions between the parties.
Retention of title and liability
DL Services BVBA retains ownership of the goods until full payment by the buyer. The transfer of ownership of the products to the buyer takes place at the time of full payment of the price. However, during the period from delivery to the transfer of ownership, the risk of loss, theft or destruction is the responsibility of the buyer. The non-performance of the buyer of his payment obligations for any reason whatsoever, confers on DL Services SPRL the right to demand the immediate return of the goods delivered at the expense and risk of the buyer.
Buyer Relationship - After Sales Service
For any information, question or complaint, the buyer can apply from Monday to Friday, from 9h to 12h30 and from 13h30 to 17h to the company DL Services SPRL by E-mail: info@dl-servi. com, for the attention of Sébastien Michot.
Attribution of jurisdiction
If necessary, it is up to the foreign buyer to check with the local authorities the possibilities of using the product he intends to order. DL Services BVBA can not be held liable for non-compliance with the regulations of a foreign country.
All sales concluded by DL Services BVBA are subject to Belgian law. The contractual information is presented in French and the products offered for sale comply with Belgian regulations.
In case of dispute, only the courts of Brussels are competent.